Terms and Conditions
In order to ensure that the massage / treatment you want to have as smoothly and relaxed as possible, we use a number of general conditions. If you make an appointment at Skinsideout, we assume that you have read and agree to these conditions.
- When making an appointment, you will be asked for your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address to keep records.
- Prior to the first massage/treatment, We will have a short intake with the client. The client is responsible for the correctness of this (medical) information that he/she provides during this conversation. Based on this, the massage/treatment can be given in a responsible and safe manner.
- In case of changes in the situation of the client, he/she is responsible for informing us about this.
- All information you tell me during the intake interview and the massage/ treatment will be treated confidentially. These will never be provided to third parties without your written permission.
- No medical diagnosis is made at Skinsideout. When in doubt, I can refrain from a massage/treatment and you will be referred to a doctor or specialist.
- We do not massage in case of fever and flu. In case of acute injuries, high blood pressure and illnesses, it is advisable to consult your doctor before making an appointment.
- Appointments made can be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to the appointment. Canceled or forgotten appointments within this period will be charged for 100%.
- Payment is in cash, by debit card or tikkie and is paid immediately after the massage/treatment.
- Strip cards are valid for 3 months, gift vouchers are valid up to 6 months after issue and are not valid in combination with other offers or treatments.
- In case of loss of gift vouchers and strip cards, the right to any outstanding treatments will stop.
- Strip cards and gift vouchers can not be exchanged for cash.
- Reproduction of strip cards and/or gift vouchers is prohibited, sales are only done by or through Skinsideout.
- Skinsideout is not responsible for damage, theft and/or loss of personal belongings of the client.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also declare that you will not hold Skinsideout liable for side and/or aftereffects that could possibly be the result of a massage/treatment that has been given to you.